You are invited to attend an interactive event highlighting the economic value of innovation and federal investment in Earth and geoscience research. This lively morning reception will combine the opportunity to see firsthand the diversity of public and private programs and industries that are impacted by federal geoscience funding and listen to a few short topical presentations. Learn more and have the chance to talk one-on-one with experts on California water resources, planetary science, lightning strikes, the Google Oceans Program, and more.
- Representative Mike Honda, Ranking Member of the House Commerce, Justice, Science Appropriations Subcommittee
- Noah S. Diffenbaugh, Associate Professor, Department of Earth System Science, and Senior Fellow, Woods Institute for the Environment, Stanford University
- Cynthia Dinwiddie, Principal Engineer, Southwest Research Institute, Geosciences and Engineering Division
- Joseph Dwyer, Professor of Physics, Institute for the Study of Earth, Oceans, and Space, University of New Hampshire
- Jenifer Austin, Manager, Google Oceans Program
Exhibitions By: NASA, NOAA, NSF, USGS, and others.