8 December 2014
AGU Science Policy Alert 14-16
Fall Meeting 2014 is next week – is your schedule set?
Be sure you are attending some or all of these interesting and informative science policy events and sessions. Discussions, charismatic speakers, networking, door prizes, and lunch – these events are hard to beat.
- One-on-One Availability With an Attorney
- How to Become a Congressional Science Fellow or Mass Media Fellow Luncheon
- Science Policy: Why It’s Not a House of Cards
- Lunching & Relaunching: SIPS Focus Group 2.0
Selected Oral Scientific Sessions:
- PA13C: Frontiers in Geoscience Funding and Innovation II
- PA23B: We Need to Talk: Learning from Climate Experts Who Have Succeeded in the Media
- PA23C: Earth Observations: Research Imperatives and Societal Impacts
See the rest of the Public Affairs scientific sessions for even more great topics.
AGU is also collecting signatures during Fall Meeting for a letter to support the ability of U.S. government scientists to attend scientific meetings. Read the letter and sign on today.