Our 2017 webinar series, entitled “Back to Basics: Advocating for Yourself and Your Science”, will bring you tips, tools, and updates on all things science policy. Check out the line up below.
Back to Basics: Advocating for Yourself and Your Science
- New President, New Congress, New Opportunities (31 Jan 2017)
- How the Federal Spending Process Works & What It Means for Science (9 March 2017)
- How to Communicate Your Science (Spring)
- Updates on Science Policy Issues (Spring)
- District visits (early Summer)
- Alternative Ways to Engage Legislators (Summer)
- Legislative Updates and the Role of Committees (Fall)
- 2017 Fall Meeting Science Policy Events: Sneak Peek (late Fall)
Slides and video will be posted following the webinar. To learn more about our webinars and get reminders for up-coming webinars, sign up for Science Policy Alerts.
Looking for more information or trainings, check out Sharing Science’s webinar series.